Thursday, January 14, 2010

Greetings everyone!

Right, let's do this! This blog is all about surfing . As you may gather from its title I am a really, really bad surfer. In just a few months I have had a sprained neck, gashed head and a countless number of bruises. However, I love the sport / hobby. As long as you are having fun who cares how good or bad you are. I am a Kiwi and have been surfing for a couple of years now. My local beaches are New Brighton, North Beach & Waimari in Christchurch, New Zealand.

This blog is for everyone - the global surfing community, beginners to advanced, short and long boarders. Everything surfing and surfing related will be discussed. Please feel free to contribute and offer advice to this poor surfer. Enjoy the waves, Brendon

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying reading your blog :) I hope to start surfing when I move for Uni in September although I'm in Scotland so don't think I could get away with not using a wetsuit :P Would love to visit New Zealand one day though! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam, Thanks for commenting. That's really neat to know someone is reading. You should start surfing - believe me if I can anyone can :) The water temperature is pretty cold down here in NZ too. Good luck with uni, Cheers, Brendon

    ReplyDelete